Challenges and objectives
The “Action for Water Resources” programme, organized by SUEZ since 2014, aims to raise stakeholders’ awareness and support innovative solutions for the preservation of water resources through an annual call for projects.
In November 2017, SUEZ launched the 4th edition of the "Action for Water Resources” call for projects, open until February 28th , 2018. This year’s projects focus on solutions to climate risks.
Who can apply?
The call for projects is open to associations, entrepreneurs and applied research teams. The proposed projects or solutions should allow the anticipation and management of crisis caused by extreme weather events, such as flooding, droughts, storms, extreme cold, etc.
- November 17th, 2017: launch of the 4th edition of the “Action for Water Resources” call for projects.
- February 28th, 2018 (midnight): deadline for submitting the application form for funding
- March to April 2018: examination of applications by the Strategy Committee and selection of projects to be presented
- April 2018: presentations at SUEZ’s headquarter
- End of the first-half of 2018: Award ceremony
Examination of the projects
All the projects are examined by a multidisciplinary strategy committee that provides guidance, and selects the projects that will receive financial support. It monitors the projects and oversees their promotion and development. The committee is composed of representatives from institutions, associations, from scientists, as well as SUEZ executives.